OBC Scholarship Assam 2021-2022
The Central Government sponsored this Scholarship scheme for the OBC students. Under this Scholarship scheme, Students who passed the Class 10th Examination or Students who are study under SEBA Board and Students who have passed Assam Board Examination, like HSLC/AHM Examination and continue their higher education (i.e Graduation and Post Graduation and Higher Secondary) are eligible to submit the online application.
यह Scholarship योजना पात्र OBC छात्रों के लिए भारत सरकार द्वारा प्रायोजित है। इस योजना के तहत, जो छात्र HSLC/AHM परीक्षा या मैट्रिक पास कर चुके हैं और अपनी उच्च शिक्षा जारी रखते हैं (यानी हायर सेकेंडरी, ग्रेजुएशन और पोस्ट ग्रेजुएशन) आवेदन जमा करने के पात्र हैं।
OBC Scholarship Assam 2021-2022 (Highlights)
|Scholarship Name||OBC Scholarship|
|Government||Government of India|
|Qualification||Pre-Matric & Post-Matric|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
|Last Date||Not Specified|
|Scholarship More Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
This OBC Scholarship Assam is a centrally sponsored scheme by the Government of India. The Assam government has opened the OBC Scholarship Assam 2021-22, the main objective of this Scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance for the Other Backward Classes (OBC) Students of Assam to complete this higher education. This OBC Scholarship Assam the government provides every year, for those students who passed Class 10th Examination, the online registration process of OBC Scholarship Assam 2021-22 for OBC students of Assam open soon. The Complete online procedure to apply and Eligibility criteria and related information are given below.
Related Post: Ishan Uday Scholarship
The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) of India invites online application every year for all eligible students who belong to the Other Backward Classes (OBC) Scholarship Scheme. The online application process for OBC Scholarship Assam for the session 2021-22 has not started yet.
Details of OBC Scholarship Assam 2021-22
Name Of Scholarship: Pre-Matric/ Post-Matric Scholarship For OBC Students
Academic Session: 2021-22
Eligible Classes: 11th, Graduation, Post Graduation
Scholarship Authority: Government of India
Official Website: https://scholarships.gov.in
Important Documents for OBC Scholarship Assam
Required Documents: The Students who want to apply for the OBC Scholarship Assam must have the following documents which are listed below before proceeding with the application.
- Cast Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate/ Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
Eligible Classes: The following categories of students are eligible for this Scholarship under specified categories (i.e. Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship).
Pre-Matric Scholarship: Class 1st to Class 10th
Post-Matric Scholarship: Class 11th to Post Graduation
Students belonging to the Other Backward Classes (OBC) category can submit their online application for this scholarship scheme after the recommendation of their respective Colleges and schools.
Related Post: Ishan Uday Scholarship
OBC Scholarship Assam 2021 (Pre-Matric and Post-Matric)
Applicants belonging to the state of Assam can now avail of the Assam OBC scholarship application for Pre-Matric Scholarship: Class 1st to Class 10th and
Post-Matric Scholarship: Class 11th to Post Graduation. The complete process about how to avail of the application, Registration process, and eligibility criteria will be discussed on this page. The OBC Scholarship (pre-matric and Post-Matric) Scholarship Scheme is provided to the students of the states who satisfy the eligibility criteria for this OBC Scholarship Scheme. The Assam Government and Central Government both together provide financial support through these Scholarships schemes. If the financial condition of the students’ families is not good, they must apply for this OBC scholarship. The briefing of the scholarship schemes is given below.
Eligibility Criteria of OBC Scholarship Assam 2021-22
Students how are interested to apply for this scholarship must fulfill the Some of the necessary eligibility criteria for this OBC scholarship scheme are:
- The student must be Belong to the Other Backward Classes (OBC) category
- Scholarship should be restricted to up to two boys/girls of the same parent.
- The students who pass Class 10th or 12th are eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- The annual income of the father should be below Rs 1,50,000.
Important Date of OBC Scholarship 2021
Online Application Starting date: Available Soon
Last date of online application: Not announced.
Last date of Defective Verification: Not announced.
Last date of Institute Level Verification: Not announced.
How to apply for OBC Scholarship Assam 2021-22
All students who are eligible for this Scholarship need to submit their application online on the official portal of the National Scholarship Portal NSP to complete their Online Application form for this OBC Scholarship Assam 2021-22. We advise all students to follow the steps which are mentioned below before proceeding to apply online. The following steps are required to complete the online application process.
- All Students have to visit the National Scholarship Portal official website at https://scholarships.gov.in/ the direct link is mentioned below in the section of Important Link. After visiting the official website of NSP, Students need to click on the New Registration link, read the instructions, and click on the green Continue button.
- Automatically redirected to Another page, Students need to fill up their asked personal details, verify the captcha and click on the red-colored Register button.
- After clicking that Register button a page containing your Student Application ID will be displayed on your screen please take screenshots or note down this ID for future use and click on the Continue button.
- Now, click on the login link and enter your Username or User ID and Password (The login password will be sent to your mobile number), fill in the captcha, and click on the login button.
- Now, you need to fill in your registration details, Basic Details like Academic Details, Bank account details, and personal details, and click on Save and Continue button.
- After completion of the basic information you need to fill in contact details and Scholarship Scheme details Post-Matric Scholarship OBC Students), after selecting Scholarship you need to Upload Documents such as Income Certificate and Caste Certificate and click on the Final Submit button.
- After completing the all above-mentioned steps, a page will appear on your Mobile screen or PC with all your filled information, take a screenshot or click on the print button to take a printout of the application.
- Now, you visit your College or institute and submit the application form along with the necessary documents demanded by your college or institute.
- After submitting all necessary documents with your college or institute, that is the complete process of the OBC Scholarship Assam Application form.
Selection Process of OBC Scholarship Scheme
All students who are eligible for the Other Backward Classes (OBC) Scholarship Scheme will be given scholarships subject to the condition eligibility criteria prescribed in Para No. III. Students belonging to other states, but studying in another state, these categories of students are also eligible for this OBS Scholarship Scheme, Candidates must have domicile certificates and caste certificates of the state to which they belong.
How to Track OBC Scholarship Payment Status Under PFMS
To tracking your OBC Scholarship, track of NSP Payment, Students need to follow the following steps which are mentioned below:-
1st Step– Students need to visit the official website of the public financial management system (PFMS)
2nd Step- On the Homepage of public financial management system (PFMS) left side corner Click on “Track NPS Status”
3rd Step – After clicking on the Track NPS Status a page lord and enter your details like–
- Bank Name,
- Account number
- NSP Application ID
- Captcha code is given.
4th Step- After filing all above-mentioned details correctly and click on the search 🔎 button.
5th Step- If you are Selected for OBC Scholarship Scheme then NSP payment details shall be displayed on your screen.
Important link of OBC Scholarship Assam 2020-21
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link (Login)||Click Here|
|Online Application (Register)||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Scholarship Renewal Link||Click Here|
FAQs of OBC Scholarship Scheme
Q.1. What is the amount of OBC scholarship in Assam?
The amount of OBC Scholarship in Assam is different from Post-Matric Courses and Pre-matric Courses, Students get Rs. 750 per month and Rs. 260 per month for hostellers Under this scholarship scheme and for day school, the range is Rs. 350 to Rs. 160.
Q.2. Is there any scholarship for OBC students?
Yes, OBC Scholarship is a special scholarship for OBC students all over India. This OBC Scholarship Scheme Sponsored by the Central Government of India. This Scholarship Scheme is divided into two categories which are Pre-Matric OBC Scholarship and Post-Matric OBC Scholarship.
Q.3. How can I get a scholarship in Assam?
In Assam, various types of Scholarship available for the students of Assam, OBC Scholarship Scheme is one out of various types of Scholarship. If you are eligible for this Scholarship then you have to submit an application form online on the official website of National Scholarship Portal (scholarship.gov.in).
Q.4. How should I check the status of my Assam Scholarship application online?
Students check their online application status by visiting National Scholarship Portal (scholarship.gov.in). Click on the login button by entering your Application ID and Password, after login you will be able to see the Check Your Status option. Click on the your status button to check your online status.