Maha Kumbh Mela 2021 Haridwar
Maha Kumbh Mela 2021, Essay, Shahi Snan, Where it takes, when will it take place, when is it, registration, date Haridwar (Maha Kumbh Mela 2021 Essay ) (Date and Places, Start Date, Last Date, Package)
All Hindu festivals and days are considered very special in our Hinduism and their importance is also very high for Hindus. In Hinduism, many festivals and many important days are of importance to the people. In this article today, we are going to present an essay on the religious fair Kumbh to all of you. In this essay of today, we will provide information to all of you through a detailed essay on all these topics, when and why the Kumbh Mela is celebrated, so all of you must read this important essay till the last. Know important information on religious fair Kumbh.
Maha Kumbh Mela 2021 essay
What is Pawan Maha Kumbh Mela?
It is called Kumbh Mela, the largest Hindu gathering in our country. It is called the collective pilgrimage fair for Hindus and a large number of Hindu siblings and sage saints and tourism fighters also gather here and celebrate this festival by bathing in the holy river. The Kumbh Mela has been going on since ancient times and even today its recognition among Hindus is not over. Residents of Hindu origin, including foreigners living in the country outside, also once join this holy festival. According to mythological beliefs, taking a bath in the river on the day of this holy festival, diseases of the body, Troubles, and sins, etc. become dust. On the auspicious occasion of this auspicious festival, this huge Kumbh Mela is organized at different places in India every 4 years. In this fair, the saints present themselves wearing the saffron color and worship the Lord by taking bath.
This fair is held every 4 years in a time span on the banks of the Godavari River in Nashik, on the banks of the Ganges River in Haridwar, on the banks of the Shipra River in Ujjain, and the Ganges River in Prayagraj, This huge fair is organized at holy places like the confluence of river Yamuna and Saraswati. Both the state and the central government are fully responsible for overseeing every facility of devotees, from the entire organization of the fair to being held at different places every 4 years. The center and state government take care of every facility of the devotees in this fair. This holy place, known as Prayagraj, was formerly known as Allahabad, but now this holy place has become well known as Prayagraj.
History and mythology of Maha Kumbh Mela 2021
Friends, no clear and authentically convincing evidence has been gathered to prove why the Kumbh Mela is organized, but some mythology is certainly famous on it, which is like this.
According to Hindu mythology, all the Gods and Goddesses gave their strength, ie Shakti, due to the liquor of Sage Durvasa. Then all the Goddesses and Gods went to the shelter of Lord Brahma and Lord Shiva to regain their power and then both these Gods advised the Gods to worship Lord Vishnu and then Lord Vishnu himself churned the Ksheer Sagar. And advised the gods to remove the nectar from it. It was not possible for the gods to churn the Kshira Sea alone and that is why the gods made a treaty with the monster. In this churning, the Mandara Mountain was used as a stick in the sea. In the treaty between the gods and the demons, whatever will come out in the churn will be done equal and then it will be divided, the same thing happened. During the churn, many things came out of the sea and all were equally between the demons and the gods. Also distributed.
The bowl of poison came out from the ocean and the bowl of poison was eclipsed by Lord Shankar himself. Then, while churning, a cup of nectar came out of the sea and the gods, after getting the nectar, understood the wrong purpose of the demons. If the cup of nectar had gone to the demons, then the world would have been destroyed and the existence of the gods would have ended. Realizing all these dangers, the gods spoke of Indra’s son carrying the nectar Kalash, and then immediately Indra’s son flew into the sky with the Kalash. There was continuous war between the gods and the demons for 12 days and nights to take this nectar vase. Meanwhile, the urns of nectar fell at different places and the four places fell in Prayagraj, Haridwar, Is Nashik, and Ujjain. Since then, it is believed that the divine and mystical powers have made their home at these four pilgrimage places and that is why Kumbh Mela is organized at these four places. In Devlok, 12 days are equal to 12 years for human beings and that is why Kumbh Mela is held at these four places at an interval of every 12 years.
What is the type of Maha Kumbh Mela 2021?
According to Hindu tradition and according to customs, birds should take a bath in Kumbh once in their entire life. The Kumbh Mela is organized in 4 different places at intervals of every 12 years and the Maha Kumbh Mela is held once in about 144 years. The Maha Kumbh Mela is organized in Prayagraj itself. At the Mahakumbh fair, devotees bathe in the holy river. According to a legend, Brahma Ji once said that by bathing or taking a dip in the holy river Ganga, all the sins committed by a human being are liberated. According to Hindu mythology, if once bathed in the holy river at Kumbh Mela, the sins of up to 88 generations of the ancestors are forgotten and they are attained to salvation. Mahakumbh was organized in Prayagraj in the year 2013 and now after 144 years, Mahakumbh will be held again. Let’s know, What kind of Kumbh Mela is there, the details of which are explained below.
Purna Kumbh Mela: – Purna Kumbh Mela is organized once every 12 years at a holy religious place like Prayagraj. People gather in the holy place of the confluence of Prayagraj in the Purna Kumbh Mela and then worship the Lord by taking bath. A large number of tourism fighters and millions of Hindu devotees are present at this fair and at the same time, a large number of saints and saints also gather here on this auspicious and auspicious day.
Selected places for the festival of Maha Kumbh Mela 2021
Kumbh Mela itself is a very sacred and sacred fair for Hindus and that is why it is organized in four different places, which we understand in detail.
- Haridwar: – According to Hindu Chaitra month, when the Sun is present in Aries and Jupiter is in Aquarius, then this fair is organized at the holy place of Haridwar.
- Prayagraj: – During the Hindu month of Manga, when the Sun Moon is in Capricorn and Jupiter is in Mirchi, then the Maha Kumbh Mela 2021 is organized at this holy place, known as Allahabad, Prayagraj.
- Nashik: – According to the month the Sun is present in Jupiter and Leo zodiac, then this fair is organized at the holy place of Nashik.
- Ujjain: – When Jupiter is present in the Leo zodiac and Sun is in Aries or when Jupiter, Sun, and Moon are present in Libra during the month of Vaishakh, this fair is organized at the holy place of Ujjain.
How to celebrate Kumbh Mela and what is the traditional ritual tradition
This holy fair is organized on the banks of the holy rivers of the four designated places. All the devotees and people full of faith associated with this fair take bath in holy river etc. As other activities in this fair are sacred religious discussion, men and women provide food to the poor on a large scale and offer devotional songs. Organizing, holding religious sects, etc. are done. In this fair, great spiritual and great saints like saints are present and through their infinite knowledge, they provide information about spiritual knowledge and directions in the life of human beings, as well as worship of God, etc. Camps are organized by the government at the Maha Kumbh Mela 2021 So that all the devotees can spend their time easily and they do not have any kind of problem. In Kumbh Mela, after worshiping the devotees after bathing, they also do some charity Dakshina after worshiping the Lord and also do Satsang in the crowd of saints and people go to listen. Overall, for Hinduism and Hindus, the Maha Kumbh Mela 2021 is a festival celebrated with great enthusiasm and reverence.
Some interesting facts about Maha Kumbh Mela 2021
- According to the legend behind the Kumbh Mela, this huge fair is organized every 12 years. According to mythology, after the elixir of the Amrit Kalash in the Samudra Manthan, there was continuous war between the gods and the demons for 12 hearts and nights, and this mixed war represents the same war. 1 day and one night of heaven are equal to 1 year of earth. That is why this festival is celebrated every 12 years.
- The Maha Kumbh Mela was organized in the year 2013 and now this fair will be re-organized after 144 years and more than 100 million devotees attended the Mahakumbh fair and it was calculated by the government itself. . This sacred and giant festival of Hindus was recognized as one of the best management events with 14 temporary hospitals, 243 doctors who attended the period, the duty of 30,000 police forces and security staff and 40,000 toilets and ministries. is.
- This sacred festival of Hindus is more than 2000 years old and in addition, the first documented details of the fair were recorded by the Chinese traveler Huan Tsang and this Chinese traveler came to India in 629-645 BC.
- Amrita Kubher Sadhana was the first Bengali feature film directed by Dilip former IG and the film documented the Kumbh Mela and was released in 1982.
- The estimated business income at Kumbh Mela is 12 thousand crores. There are about 65000 employment opportunities during the Kumbh Mela.
- Religious bathing in the Kumbh Mela at all four places is its main practice.
- The Indian Space Research Organization organized an aerial view of the group with the hope of improving the management of the festival in the coming years.
- The festival consists of Naga sadhus and is in a completely naked state.
- UNESCO has given the Kumbh Mela the form of the cultural heritage of India.
We hope that all of you people would have liked this essay presented on the Kumbh Mela and also you will have received some interesting and important information in this article related to the Kumbh Mela. Kumbh Mela is a great festival that celebrates the faith and unity of Hindus and shows religious beliefs.
Ardh Kumbh Mela: – Ardh Kumbh Mela means half Kumbh, which means fair. This fair is called the fair of Ardh Kumbh, as this fair is held after each year. Ardh Kumbh Mela is organized in a time span of 6 years in between the celebrations of Purna Kumbh Mela every 12 years. Ardh Kumbh Mela is held in Prayag Raj and Haridwar. The last Ardh Kumbh Mela was held in Haridwar in the year 2016.
Kumbh Mela: – The Kumbh Mela is held at various places at four different times and the Kumbh Mela is a large-scale fair held once. In this holy fair, a large number of devotees are present and after bathing in the holy river, they become physically and mentally satisfied with the fulfillment of conscience and become absorbed in the worship of God.
Magh Kumbh Mela: – Magh Mela holds a very important place for Hinduism and according to Hindus and mythology, Magh Mela originated as the creation of the universe. Magh Kumbh Mela was organized on the banks of Triveni Sangam in Prayag Raj. Is held every year.
- KGF Chapter 2 movie download KGF Chapter 2 full movie online
- CSK Team IPL 2021 Players List: Chennai Super Kings CSK players list, full squad, schedule
- IPL 2021 Teams & IPL teams 2021 list
- IPL 2021 Schedule, Venues, Teams & Players List
- Rabindranath Tagore University Hojai Question Paper Previous Year