IDBI Recruitment 2022
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has released an employment notification regarding recruitment to the post of Executive on contract basis and Assistant Manager in its various branches and offices. Eligible and interested candidates will be able to submit their online applications before the last date for the recruitment of these 1,544 contractual posts online application start from 03/06/2022. Complete details and apply online link is given below.
|Post Name||Executive & Assistant Manager|
|Total Posts||1,544 Posts|
|Bank Name||IDBI Bank|
|Starting Date||3rd June 2022|
|Last Date||17th June 2022|
IDBI Recruitment Details
1. Executive (Contractual)
No of Posts: 1,044 Posts
- Unreserved: 418 Posts
- OBC: 268 Posts
- SC: 175 Posts
- ST: 79 Posts
- EWS: 104 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates having Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university are eligible to apply online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge of computer is mandatory i.e candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
# 1st year: Rs.29,000/- per month
# 2nd year: Rs.31,000/- per month
# 3rd year: Rs.34,000/- per month
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 20 years to 25 years by 1st April 2022. Also, candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd April 1997 and not later than 1st April 2002 (both days inclusive)
2. Assistant Manager
No of Posts: 500 Posts
- Unreserved: 200 Posts
- OBC: 101 Posts
- SC: 121 Posts
- ST: 28 Posts
- EWS: 50 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Computer Proficiency: Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers .
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 28 years by 1st April 2022
To complete the application process candidates have to pay the application fee applicable to their categories. The category-wise application fee details are as mentioned in given table below.
Mode of Payment: Candidates will be able to pay their application fee through online payment gateway using Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card or UPI.
How to Apply for IDBI Recruitment?
Candidates who are interested and eligible as per the official notification of IDBI Bank and are willing to work in Industrial Development Bank of India, can submit their online application on the official portal developed by IBPS. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to complete their online application process.
- Candidates can check the Important Link‘s section.
- Click on the Online Application.
- After clicking that link, you are redirected to the official portal and will load in a new tab.
- Inside that portal, you will need to register yourself.
- After successful registration, you will get an application form.
- Fill that application form, upload all necessary documents and submit.
- After submission, you might get an option to make payment of the application fee.
- Pay your online application fee through online payment gateways.
- After successful payment, your application will be submitted.
- Also, don’t forget to take print out of acknowledgment copy for future references.
Important Dates of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022
- Online application Starting date to apply online: 3rd June 2022
- Online application Last date of apply online: 18th June 2022
Important Links of IDBI Recruitment
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|