Online COVID Vaccine Registration in Assam
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the Government of Assam has started receiving registration through online for the Indian citizens and also people of Assam for vaccination for the COVID-19. Please read this article carefully before registration.
The Corona Vaccine online registration for the COVID-19 vaccine will be accepted through the Official portal of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Co-WIN’s. The Indian citizens as well as People of Assam above 18 year of age are eligible for the vaccination from 1st May 2021. Interested people are able to register their name through the Official Website a or official portal to avoid queuing at the nearest vaccination center.
Online Vaccine Registration in Assam Details
Name of Disease: Coronavirus Disease
Vaccination Authority: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Eligibility: The person should be an Indian Citizen with valid identification document.
Age Limit: Currently, online registration is being received only from persons whose age is more than 18 years on the day of vaccination.
Registration Fee: There is no registration charge.
Helpline Number: 1075 (Toll Free) and 01123978046.
Required Things for Vaccine Registration
Phone Number: The person must have an active phone number.
Note: For registration of vaccination one mobile phone can only be used for a maximum of 4 persons.
Identification Proof: A person has to produce any of the documents listed below as his/ her identity and age proof.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- NPR Smart Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Pension Passbook
How to Complete COVID Vaccine Registration?
The individual person who completes all the required eligibility criteria and he/she is willing to take the COVID-19 vaccine, can register their name in the official website or official portal of the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Family Welfare, India. You can also follow the following Steps to complete the online vaccine registration.
- Registration link is given below.
- Click on COVID-19 vaccine Registration link.
- After clicking you automatically on the official portal.
- Enter your 10 Digits Phone Number.
- Click on get OTP
- Enter 6 digits OTP and Click Verify and Proceed.
- Click on Register member.
- Submit suitable Photo ID Proof.
- Enter your Document Number, Name, Gender and you enter your Birth year.
- Click on Register Button.
- Now, click on the Schedule button.
- Now enter your PIN code and click on the Search button. Or
- You may also select your State and District and click on the search button.
- You will get a list of your nearest COVID-19 vaccination centers.
- Click on the Schedule button to book an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Important Links of COVID Vaccine Registration
|Corona Vaccine Registration||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|