Boat IPO Details – Allotment Status, Boat IPO Review, Dates, Allotment, Size, Live Bid Details, GMP
Imagine Marketing ( boAt ) is a digital – first consumer products company and one of the largest Earphones manufacturing companies in india. It was established in 2013 and is led by its flagship brand boAt which was launched in 2014. The Company manufacturers products in various segments. It provides audio wearables such as earphones and wired headphones, wireless headphones and bluetooth speakers, earphones ( neckbands ) , home theater systems among others. It also consists of gaming accessories, smart watches that include wired and wireless headsets , keyboards and mouse , personal care appliances, mobile accessories.
Boat IPO Details Analysis Overview
boAt IPO, owned by Imagine Marketing filed (Draft Red Herring Prospectus) boAt issue IPO (initial public offering) for the public with market regulators SEBI. The boAt owned by Imagine Marketing, boAt Company basically Manufacturers household products like headsets and earphones, wireless headphones and bluetooth speakers, earphones ( neckbands ) , home theater systems among others. It also consists of gaming accessories, smart watches that include wired and wireless headsets , keyboards and mouse , personal care appliances, mobile accessories. boAt Company has filed for a Rs 2,000 crore IPO. The boAt basically manufactures electrical products which owns the brand boAt lifestyles aims to launch its IPO by April-May 2022. boAt Brand owned by Imagine Marketing Pvt Ltd boAt is the fifth-largest wearables brand globally. In india boAt brand is the biggest brand in the field of earphones and headphones manufacturing brand.
Founded by Sameer Mehta and Aman Gupta with an aim to provide affordable, ultra-fashionable audio and durable products to groove to, the duo kick-started their journey in 2016. Gradually it started ruling the Indian markets and was the number 1 brand for truly wireless, and earwear in India in 2020.
BoAt IPO Allotment Status – boAt IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details, Get boAt IPO Issue Date, Closing Date, Allotment Date, boat IPO Lot Size, Listing Date
Boat IPO Details – Boat IPO Issue Size, Price
Consumer tech brand boAt Lifestyle plans to come up with its IPO to raise Rs 3,000-3,500 crore. The management is in talks with investment bankers to help it go public which are expected to be finalized in a couple of weeks, according to a report in moditech.
- Imagine Marketing, owner of electronics brand BoAt, has filed for a ₹2,000 crore IPO out of which shares worth ₹1,100 crore will be sold by promoters.
- Reportedly, the company is eyeing a valuation of $1.5-2 billion in the IPO.
- The consumer electronics company gets 86% of its revenue from online marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, who in the past have delayed payments for the firm.
Read Also: LIC IPO Allotment Status – LIC IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details
Boat IPO Allotment Status
Boat IPO Allotment Status: Hello friends, have you applied for boAt IPO and want to check boat IPO allotment status? In this post, we have tried to provide all the information related to boat IPO Allotment Status. boAt Initial Public Offering (IPO) is not issued right now After boat IPO issue the IPO Allotment will be scheduled to be finalized.
boAt objects of the Issue IPO
- Repayment of all or a portion of the outstanding borrowings of the company to be availed on a consolidated basis.
- To meet common corporate objectives.
Basis Of The Offer
The following are among the fundamental elements & key features that go
into determining the Offer Price:
- boAt One of India’s biggest digital first businesses, with market
leadership in a number of fast growing business segments of electrical products like earphones and speakers
- Their flagship brand, “boAt,” is a retail brand with a solid value
proposition and solid market positioning in headsets and earphones, wireless headphones and bluetooth speakers, earphones ( neckbands ) , home theater systems among others.
- Their digital first platform strengths are designed to help them grow
and maintain a presence in a variety of consumer categories.
- Professional, founderled leadership team with wealth of experience
and a track record, as well as a retail goods CEO with significant
Related: Punjab National Bank Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
Boat IPO Allotment Status – Overview
|Name of the IPO||Boat IPO|
|Official Registrar||To be announced|
|Face Value||Rs. NA|
|IPO Price Band||To be announced|
|Listing at||BSE & NSE|
|Boat IPO Size||2000 Crores|
|Minimum Order Quantity||To be announced|
|Date of IPO Allotment||To be announced|
|Revenue||226 Cr||610 Cr||1320 Cr|
|Profit||8 Cr||48 Cr||87 Cr|
|Total Assets||84 Cr||190 Cr||678 Cr|
Boat IPO Important Dates
|Boat IPO Share Allotment – Important Dates|
|IPO Open Date||To be announced|
|IPO Close Date||To be announced|
|Basis of Allotment Date||To be announced|
|Initiation of Refunds||To be announced|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||To be announced|
|IPO Listing Date||To be announced|
Step to check boat IPO Allotment Status through BSE India Website-
- To check boAt IPO Allotment Status first you have to visit the official website of BSE or Registrar website using the direct link which is given on this page.
- After that, you have to select the issue type (Equity or Debt) from the homepage of the BSE website and issue name (boAt IPO).
- After that you need to enter your application number and PAN number to check boat IPO Allotment Status.
- Now Click on the option for “I’m not a robot”.
- And after completing it click on submit button and your Allotment status will be displayed on the Computer or Mobile screen.
Related: Dabur Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, And 2030
BoAt IPO Price, Size, Share Offerings
|Price Band||Not Disclosed|
|Face Value||Rs. NA|
|Fresh Issue||Not Disclosed|
|Offer for Sale||Not Disclosed|
|Boat IPO Size||Rs. 2000 Crores|
Boat IPO Subscription Status
|Date / Day||NII||QIB||RII||Total|
|Net Issue or shares Offered|
Boat IPO Market Lot
|Minimum Lot Size||X Equity Shares|
|Maximum Lot Size||X Equity Share|
Related Post: Tega Industries Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, And 2030
Important Links for IPO Allotment Status
|Allotment Status on BSE Website||Check Here|
|Allotment Status of Registrar Website||Check Here|
|Read More IPO Related Articles||Click Here|
Boat IPO Allotment FAQs
What is the issue size of Imagine Marketing (boAt) IPO?
Imagine Marketing (boAt) IPO issue size is a fresh issue of Rs 900 crores and an offer for sale of Rs 1100 crores.
What is ‘pre-apply’ for Imagine Marketing (boAt) IPO?
Pre-apply will allow you to subscribe to apply for the boAt IPO 2 days before the subscription period starts.
If I pre-apply for boAt IPO, when will my order get placed?
Your order will be placed on the exchange as soon as the boAt IPO bidding starts. You will receive a UPI request on your UPI payment Application within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
When will I know if my boAt IPO order is placed?
You will get notification on your registered Email Id you when your Imagine Marketing (boAt) IPO order is placed with the exchange.
What are the open and close dates of the boAt IPO?
boAt IPO date is yet to be announced.
What is the lot size and minimum order quantity of the boAt IPO?
The minimum order quantity and lot size of boAt IPO are yet to be announced.
What are the allotment dates for the Imagine Marketing (boAt) IPO?
boAt IPO allotment date is yet to be announced.
Who is the registrar of boAt IPO?
boAt IPO registrar is Link Intime India Private Ltd
Where is the Imagine Marketing (boAt) IPO getting listed?
The shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
- Punjab National Bank Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2030
- Bandhan Bank Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, And 2030 Prediction
- ITC Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- Dabur Share Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, And 2030